ALPINA customers are automobile gourmets, both demanding and knowledgeable at the same time. They therefore greatly value the unique combination of highest performance, luxury, comfort and environmental friendliness.
Registered as a manufacturer with the German Federal Motor Transport Authority since 1983, ALPINA develops automobiles on the basis of selected BMW vehicles. The individual characteristics of these automobiles differ from model to model, but they have one thing in common, namely the core values of the ALPINA philosophy:
• Engines rich in torque yet frugal and economic
• Easy-to-use controls, for example in the form of SWITCH-TRONIC
• Refined suspension and chassis with excellent handling, neutral at the limit, and comfortable for use on long journeys
• Striking exterior appearance, defined by classic wheels and functional aerodynamic components
• Fine, exclusive craftsmanship, down to the very last detail